The TM-U590 slip printer is designed for banks and businesses that need the ability to print a wide range of slips and documents. It can handle slip printing up to 88 columns, print original slips with up to four copies, check printing and invoice applications.
- High performance printing for a wide range of documents and forms
- Slip printing up to 88 columns
- Extendable table for smooth feeding of large slips
- Prints up to 311 characters per second
- Connect-It™ interfaces ensure system compatibility
- Renowned Epson quality, reliability, dependability
The Epson TM-U295 is the world’s smallest slip printer, perfect for POS terminals. With four print sizes, four print directions and a “page mode” that lets you print practically anywhere on the document, it offers all the options you need. The TM-U295 is also equipped with a host of user-friendly features, such as an easy-to-operate touch panel and an automatic paper eject function.
- Ultra-small footprint saves counter space
- Operator-friendly features
- Four print sizes, four printing directions
- “Page mode” feature allows printing anywhere on the document
- Conforms with Epson’s ESC/POS©, the industry’s command set of choice
- Built-in Epson quality and reliability
Form Printer 186
Fairbanks Form Printer 420
For reliable, quality form printing, use Fairbanks’ 420. This printer offers top, rear and bottom feed and its “paper parking” function allows insertion and printing of single sheets without removing continuous-form paper.