Rice Lake Survivor® PT
Pit-type applications with deep clearance can take advantage of the extra-strength design of Rice Lake’s PT Series. The same massive beams that run alongside the SR’s design have been used underneath the PT model, providing our highest strength structure. The PT Series is available in both steel and concrete deck versions, both with manhole covers for easier access and servicability. Rice Lake customizes scales for retrofit to any existing pit size.
- Three standard widths: 10′, 11′, and 12′ (available up to 14 ft, NTEP-certified)
- One 2′ x 2′ square manhole opening
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and pre-assembled mounts
- NTEP-certified, CC #98-011A1
- Junction box(es) appropriate for number of load cells utilized
- 90,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- Available with steel treadplate or 6″ reinforced concrete deck
- Up to 270,000 lb full scale capacity
- Span deflection ratio (1:1300) for legal highway loads
- Up to 42′ section span
Fairbanks S-Type Pit Scale
- Titanium added to Endurocast cast iron levers that resist corrosion.
- Precision, high carbon bearing and pivots enable years of accurate weighing.
- Parallel link suspension engineered to withstand the jolts and shock of traffic.
- Adjustable trunnion bolts for easy adjustment of the deck over time.
Fairbanks Tundra Fully Electronic Pit-type
- 6” field poured concrete deck.
- Time tested dual main girder design.
- Easy manhole access to pit for periodic maintenance needs.
- Unique side-to-side and bumper checking system to allow a free floating deck.
- Stainless steel rocker column load cells.
- Intalogix Technology is standard.
- Armored stainless steel load cell cabling provided for durability.
- “True” hermetically sealed load cells protected from moisture.
- Encapsulated circuit boards – scale industry exclusive.
- Optional float switch indicator for water level in pit.